MatWorks Mobile Classes are easy to book into by selecting from the online timetable below. See our instructions on HOW TO BOOK CLASSES below.
For ease of booking on a smart phone please download the MatWorks app. If you would like to purchase a new class concession card online you will be prompted to do so after you book into your first class. Alternatively you can purchase a concession without booking here.
are you new?
If you are brand new to Pilates, or never used the equipment before you need to book in for 3 introductory one on one’s first before joining classes! You can book this yourself online or email firstname.lastname@example.org and get your first one booked in. Give us a ring if you are unsure!
HOW TO BOOK
- FIND the date you wish to book. If it’s not there click on FULL CALENDAR. If you a searching for a particular instructor you can click on the filter button which looks like this to refine your search.
- Click BOOK next to the class you want to book – this adds the class to your cart.
- Now a pop up screen will appear, if incorrect click cancel or click NEXT.
- EXISTING CLIENT – Login (use the email that you get notifications from. If you can’t remember your password – click “need new password?” Please don’t register again as you will duplicate your details and won’t be able to use your exisiting concessions.
- NEW CLIENT – Create Profile. Use this option if you have never been to MatWorks before and this is your first class, fill in all the details and create a login & password.
- If you have valid class concessions or a membership loaded you can continue through the prompts to automatically book in and you will see a green tick to know its completed the booking! Now go back and book as many classes you like as long as you have the credit.
- Otherwise you will go to the payment screen to choose a pricing option and pay by credit card (NO booking fee applied)
- My Account – will show you your schedule and other account details. This is also where you can cancel classes.
- Need to cancel a booking? Find out how here. Please note our 24 hour cancellation policy.
Getting completely stuck? Give us a call or send an email to book and do ask your instructor to show you how this works next time you are in.