All classes Timetable
MatWorks Classes are easy to book into by selecting from the online timetable below. See our instructions on HOW TO BOOK CLASSES below.
For ease of booking on a smart phone please download the MatWorks app. If you would like to purchase a new class concession card online you will be prompted to do so after you book into your first class.
are you new?
If you are brand new to Pilates, or never used the equipment before you need to book in for 3 introductory one on one’s first before joining classes! You can book this yourself online or email email@example.com and get your first one booked in. Give us a ring if you are unsure!
HOW TO BOOK
- Click Login | Register top left of timetable (Login screen will pop up – close when finished, you stay logged in while you book your classes).
- EXISTING CLIENT – click on Login (use the email that you get notifications from. If you can’t remember your password – click forgot password. Please don’t register again as you will duplicate your details and be able to use your exisiting passes.
- NEW CLIENT – click on Register. Use this option if you have never been to MatWorks before and this is your first class, fill in all the details and create a login & password.
- FIND the date you wish to book. If it’s not there click on FULL CALENDAR. If you a searching for a particular instructor you can click on the filter button which looks like this to refine your search.
- Click BOOK NOW next to the class you want to book – this adds the class to your cart.
- Now a pop up screen will appear, if incorrect click cancel or click NEXT.
- If you have valid class concession cards or membership loaded you can automatically book in and you will see a green tick to know it’s completed the booking! Now go back and book as many classes you like as long as you have the credit.
- Otherwise you will go to the payment screen to pay by credit card (No fee applied)
- My Account – show you your schedule and other account details
- Need to cancel a booking? Find out how here. Please note our 24 hour cancellation policy.
Getting completely stuck? Give us a call or send an email to book and do ask your instructor to show you how this works next time you are in.